8.21.2013

How can it be true...

Somehow we know have a 4th grader!!!! I'm really not sure where the time has gone!!!

I know I'm about a week late on this...I think it's the fact that I'm trying to get a grip on myself!

This year was the most emotional drop off for me yet!  Knowing this is more than likely the last year I get to walk her in on the 1st day of school has made it hard. Next year I'll have a middle schooler and a kindergardener! How is that possible!?!?!

Here's pictures of Emily on the 1st day.  She looks so grown up and mature!


One last note about the 1st day of school...we weren't able to make it to Parent Night, so we didn't meet her teacher until that 1st morning.  When we introduced ourselves, Mrs. Byrum said "Emily, I'm so excited to have you in my class. I've heard great things about you." I'm definitely one proud momma!

0 comments: